- IGLYO Activist Academy, Online Workshop on Graphic Design for Social Media, April 2022
- Federation of Young European Greens (FYEG). Mental Health is Political Seminar. April 20 – 24 2022
- Introduction to Intersectionality (co-facilitator, session design);
- Intersectionality: LGBTQI-phobia, racism, ableism (facilitator, session design);
- Structural causes impacting mental health: Education, Climate (session design);
- Structural causes impacting mental health: Housing, Work, Class (research and development of case studies);
- Mental Health: Determinants (research and session design).
- “Community centred graphic design” – open-space workshop at Ulex, April 2022.
- Trans Leaders Academy by Transgender Europe (TGEU). Strategic Communications for Trans Leaders, online module. October 2021.
- Rete Educare alle Differenze. Identità fuori dal binarismo. Online workshop. September 2021.
- IGLYO Activist Academy, Online Workshop on Graphic Design for Social Media, June 2021
- European Green Activist Training, Online Workshop on Feminist Fights and Women’s Rights, April 2021
2015 – 2020
- IGLYO Activist Academy, Online Workshop on Graphic Design for Social Media, August 2020
- Gruene Jugend BuKo (GA),
Workshop on Fighting for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights across Europe.
Gelsenkirchen, Germany, November 2019.
- Ceratonia Foundation Malta, European Green Activist Training. Workshop on Campaign Tactics. Sliema, Malta, October 2018.
- Alternattiva Demokratika Żgħażagħ – Malta Green Youth, Workshop on Queer and Feminist Approaches to Sex Education – Floriana, Malta, September 2018.
- 6th European Transgender Council. Workshop on Multiplying our voices – Developing local campaigns with universal messages for trans rights.
Bologna, Italy, June 2016.
- Workshop on LGBTQI Issues for young politicians (members of MŻPN) led together with Ruth Baldacchino.
Malta, August 2015.
- Europride 2015 – Riga. Intersectionality in Activism workshop that looked at the ways that the needs of those with multiple identities are represented within activism. For IGLYO – International LGBTQI Youth and Student Organsiation.
Riga, Latvia, 19th June 2015.