- “Building back better: Rule of law, Justice, and digital inclusion for youth in the MENA region”. Presentation on the Intersections of Human Security and Justice. Moderated by Sarra Messaoudi (Justice Call NGO). Online, September 23 2022.
- The program offers a safe learning space for youth lead organizations to learn new tools, share experience and best practices on rule of law, digital inclusion, and protection of young people.
- Gruppo Giovani Antinoo Arcigay Napoli. Presentation on Authentic Trans Representation in the media. Online, April 2022.
- FYEG, Webinar on Citizenship for Sale: Europe’s Golden Visas with Vula Tsetsi, Saskia Bricmont (MEP), and moderated by Eleanor Morrissey. Online, March 2022.
- European Greens, Green Screen discussion on Fighting for change: Why the Rule of Law is critical to uphold democracies. Moderated by Dr. Sam Murray.
Online, November 2021.
- ONIG Osservatorio Nazionale sull’Identità di Genere.
Benessere psicologico delle persone con identità di genere non binaria: sfide e possibilità.
Presentation: “Possibilità: il caso di Malta“.
Online, October 2021.
- Għajjejt u Xbajt, Malta Pride 2021 Community Discussion – Are we there yet?
Valletta, Malta, September 2021.
- EIT Climate-KIC Journey – Malta Summer School.
Presentation: “Climate Change Advocacy & Activism in Malta: Analysing the socio-cultural and geo-political context.”
Online, August 2021
- Transgender Business School
Presentation: Cercasi Futuro: Percorsi Trans nel Mondo del Lavoro
Online, July 2021
- Amore in Mostra. Identità fuori dal binarismo.
Panel discussion with Dani Prisacariu, Ugla Stefanía Kristjönudóttir Jónsdóttir.
Online, May 2021.
- FYEG. Our Eurovision: The Culture of Europe. Panel discussion moderated by Wanja Kaufmann.
Online, May 2021.
- Rights Seek a Home, LGBTI Alfebetizzazione.
Intervention on: Trans/non-binarynegatività
Online, February 2021
- Jong Groen, écoloj, DWARS, déi jonk gréng, SamEnsemble for Europe. Morning debate on Human Rights and Green Transition.
Online, March 2021
- IGLYO, Panel Discussion on Youth Legal Gender Recognition.
Online, December 2020
- Green European Foundation, Five years after Paris – where to next?
Panel discussion moderated by Lisa Tostado.
Online, December 2020.
- Yeşil Düşünce Derneği (Green Thought Association), 17th Green Dialogue.
- Keynote speech on making politics popular again for human and nature rights.
- Live Q&A on populism in politics.
Online, December 2020.
- European Forum.
Panelist as co-spokesperson of FYEG, on Global Security for European Solidarity and World Peace. Moderated by Katerina Anastasiou and Axel Ruppert.
Online, November 2020.
- EUJS, webinar discussion with youth wings of major European political groups on minority issues, racism, and antisemitism.
Online, June 2020.
- Panelist at Feminist Europe:Perspectives from Europe. Hosted by MEP Kira Peter-Hansen (Greens/EFA) and moderated by Emma Holten.
Copenhagen, Denmark, January 2020.
- 30th European Green Party Council.
Speaker at Parallel Session on the Impact of the Youth Vote in European Parliament Elections.
Tampere, Finland, November 2019.
- ILGA-Europe Annual Conference. Speaker at Opening Panel:Stronger Together.
Prague, Czechia, October 2019.
- Women Deliver Youth Pre-Conference 2019.
Panelist at A seat at the table: youth in positions of influence.
Vancouver, Canada. June 2019.
- Missing Children Europe. Lost in Migration Conference.
Panelist “The future of children in Migration in Europe“. Moderated by HE Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca.
Valletta, Malta. February 2019.
- Europride Human Rights Conference
Stockholm, Sweden, August 2018.
- Speaker on Legal Gender Recognition for Trans Kids in Europe Moderated by Frank Berglund.
- Speaker on How do we work to ensure the right to accessible trans specific health care? Moderated by Cal Orre.
- Speaker on Reproductive Rights & LGBTI Rights: different challenges, different strategies? Moderated by Kristina Ljungros and Sandra Ehne.
- Speaker on Closing Panel. Moderated by Ulrika Westerlund.
- One Young World 2016 Summit, Ottawa, Canada.
- Speech on Trans Rights in Europe at the Human Rights Plenary Session which addressed the question, ‘Why are the Lesbian Gay Bisexual & Transgender (LBGT) communities still being persecuted in 2016?’
- Panelist at the Gender Equality Panel Discussion. Moderated by Emma Watson.