- ONIG Osservatorio Nazionale sull’Identità di Genere.
Benessere psicologico delle persone con identità di genere non binaria: sfide e possibilità.
Presentation: “Possibilità: il caso di Malta“.
Online, October 2021.
- Għajjejt u Xbajt, Malta Pride 2021 Community Discussion – Are we there yet?
Valletta, Malta, September 2021.
- EIT Climate-KIC Journey – Malta Summer School.
Presentation: “Climate Change Advocacy & Activism in Malta: Analysing the socio-cultural and geo-political context.”
Online, August 2021
- Transgender Business School
Presentation: Cercasi Futuro: Percorsi Trans nel Mondo del Lavoro
Online, July 2021
- Amore in Mostra. Identità fuori dal binarismo.
Panel discussion with Dani Prisacariu, Ugla Stefanía Kristjönudóttir Jónsdóttir.
Online, May 2021.
- FYEG. Our Eurovision: The Culture of Europe. Panel discussion moderated by Wanja Kaufmann.
Online, May 2021.
- Rights Seek a Home, LGBTI Alfebetizzazione.
Intervention on: Trans/non-binarynegatività
Online, February 2021
- Jong Groen, écoloj, DWARS, déi jonk gréng, SamEnsemble for Europe. Morning debate on Human Rights and Green Transition.
Online, March 2021
- IGLYO, Panel Discussion on Youth Legal Gender Recognition.
Online, December 2020
- Green European Foundation, Five years after Paris – where to next?
Panel discussion moderated by Lisa Tostado.
Online, December 2020.
- Yeşil Düşünce Derneği (Green Thought Association), 17th Green Dialogue.
- Keynote speech on making politics popular again for human and nature rights.
- Live Q&A on populism in politics.
Online, December 2020.
- European Forum.
Panelist as co-spokesperson of FYEG, on Global Security for European Solidarity and World Peace. Moderated by Katerina Anastasiou and Axel Ruppert.
Online, November 2020.
- EUJS, webinar discussion with youth wings of major European political groups on minority issues, racism, and antisemitism.
Online, June 2020.
- Panelist at Feminist Europe:Perspectives from Europe. Hosted by MEP Kira Peter-Hansen (Greens/EFA) and moderated by Emma Holten.
Copenhagen, Denmark, January 2020.
- 30th European Green Party Council.
Speaker at Parallel Session on the Impact of the Youth Vote in European Parliament Elections.
Tampere, Finland, November 2019.
- ILGA-Europe Annual Conference. Speaker at Opening Panel:Stronger Together.
Prague, Czechia, October 2019.
- Women Deliver Youth Pre-Conference 2019.
Panelist at A seat at the table: youth in positions of influence.
Vancouver, Canada. June 2019.
- Missing Children Europe. Lost in Migration Conference.
Panelist “The future of children in Migration in Europe“. Moderated by HE Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca.
Valletta, Malta. February 2019.
- Europride Human Rights Conference
Stockholm, Sweden, August 2018.
- Speaker on Legal Gender Recognition for Trans Kids in Europe Moderated by Frank Berglund.
- Speaker on How do we work to ensure the right to accessible trans specific health care? Moderated by Cal Orre.
- Speaker on Reproductive Rights & LGBTI Rights: different challenges, different strategies? Moderated by Kristina Ljungros and Sandra Ehne.
- Speaker on Closing Panel. Moderated by Ulrika Westerlund.
- One Young World 2016 Summit, Ottawa, Canada.
- Speech on Trans Rights in Europe at the Human Rights Plenary Session which addressed the question, ‘Why are the Lesbian Gay Bisexual & Transgender (LBGT) communities still being persecuted in 2016?’
- Panelist at the Gender Equality Panel Discussion. Moderated by Emma Watson.
- Trans Leaders Academy by Transgender Europe (TGEU). Strategic Communications for Trans Leaders, online module. October 2021.
- Rete Educare alle Differenze. Identità fuori dal binarismo. Online workshop. September 2021.
- IGLYO Activist Academy, Online Workshop on Graphic Design for Social Media, June 2021
- European Green Activist Training, Online Workshop on Feminist Fights and Women’s Rights, April 2021
- IGLYO Activist Academy, Online Workshop on Graphic Design for Social Media, August 2020
- Gruene Jugend BuKo (GA),
Workshop on Fighting for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights across Europe.
Gelsenkirchen, Germany, November 2019.
- Ceratonia Foundation Malta, European Green Activist Training. Workshop on Campaign Tactics. Sliema, Malta, October 2018.
- Alternattiva Demokratika Żgħażagħ – Malta Green Youth, Workshop on Queer and Feminist Approaches to Sex Education – Floriana, Malta, September 2018.
- 6th European Transgender Council. Workshop on Multiplying our voices – Developing local campaigns with universal messages for trans rights.
Bologna, Italy, June 2016.
- Online Extraordinary General Assembly, Honey Island Rollers, March 2021
- Online General Assembly of Transgender Europe (TGEU), November 2020
- Inaugural General Assembly, Honey Island Rollers, October 2020
- General Assembly of Alternattiva Demokratika Żgħażagħ, Malta Green Youth, Summer 2020
- COMEM of the European Youth Forum, Brussels, Belgium, April 2019
- Annual Members Conference of IGLYO, the International LGBTQI Youth and Student Organisation, Zagreb, Croatia, October 2017
- Conference on Intersectionality and LGBTI Policies in Europe as part of the German presidencies of the Council of the European Union and Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe.
Discussion: “Empowering the lesbian* movement – a capacity building perspective”
- FYEG. Lockdown Lounge #3 on Reproductive Rights.
Online, April 2020.
- FYEG. Lockdown Lounge #14 on Pride and LGBTQI+ Rights. Online, June 2020.
- Malta Pride 2019 – Community discussion on Intersex Rights with Tony Briffa. Co-organised with Ruth Baldacchino.
- Malta Pride 2018 – Community discussion on the space for Politics in Pride. Moderated by Ruth Baldacchino.
- Malta Pride 2017. Community discussion on Sex Work with Luca Stevenson and Bogi Fedorko. Co-organised with Ruth Baldacchino.